NOVA Model NASB-100
Automated Palletizing Stack Box
Many industries have struggled for years stabilizing tall pallets and minimizing overhang on pallets. To overcome the challenge, NOVA Automation designed their Automated Palletizing Stack Box (NASB-100) (Patent No. 10,392,199) and combined it with the exceptional performance of Kawasaki’s CP series palletizing robots. The result was a fully automated palletizing cell that provided the footprint and stability needed to maximize downstream efficiency in the supply chain. Kawasaki’s CP robot’s precision and speed allowed the system to palletize nearly any bag size up to 15 layers high, without any compromises to speed or stability.
Key Features of the NASB-100 Automated Palletizing Stack Box
- Designed to eliminate pallet overhang and stabilize tall loads
- Ideally suited for bagging rates up to 1,320 BPH
- Robot payload capacities from 150 kg. to 270 kg. can handle the most demanding palletizing applications
- NOVA engineered end-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) designed for all types of bags with optional auto adjust head design eliminating time consuming changeover for different products
- Kawasaki CP series robot offers a very limited maintenance schedule included greasing and gearbox fluid change at 5,000 hours
- Customizable configurations to handle a variety of layouts and building requirements
- Kawasaki CP series robot achieves an industry leading 2,050 cycles per hour with loads of 130 kg.
- Kawasaki teach pendant for ease of operation
- Easily interfaced with new or existing packaging and wrapping systems