NOVA Model NRP-460C
High Speed Palletizer
NOVA Automation offers solutions for a wide range of robotic palletizing and packaging applications. NOVA is able to integrate complete system solutions that offer lower capital costs coupled with reduced labor and rapid return on investment.
This system is capable of orienting cases at rates 60+ units per minute and palletizing at this same up to 104” in height. By leveraging NOVA’s 25+ year history of innovative solutions, the system can carefully process these extremely tall unstable loads and secure them with our extended height stretch wrapping system to ensure your loads ship and arrive in one piece.
- Ideally suited to meet rates of 50-70 units per minute depending on pattern
- Payload capacities from 180 kg. to 300 kg.
- Designed to handle the most demanding palletizing applications
- End-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) designed for all types of cases including automated EOAT change
- Limited robotic maintenance schedule, requires greasing and gearbox fluid change at 5,000 hours
- Configurations to handle from one to four separate packaging lines with a single robotic cell
- Robot achieves an industry leading 2,050 cycles per hour with loads of 130 kg and +/- 0.5mm repeatability
- Easily interfaced with new or existing packaging and wrapping systems