The NOVA Automation Model VBP-20 Robotic Valve Bag Placer System is the latest in innovation and reliability from NOVA’s partner Kawasaki Robotics, a leading supplier in industrial robots and robotic automation systems that services a wide range of applications all over the world.
Our bagging systems achieve the highest operating efficiency and offer labor-saving Return on Investment (ROI) for all types of bag filling applications.
Our bag pick-up and valve pre-opening assembly is compact and assures highly reliable bag placement even with less than perfect bags. Rugged support frames can be engineered to fit into existing applications and available floor space, and a high-speed robotic arm allows for placement of bags on 1 to 4 spouts depending on application and spout centerlines.
Return on Investment
In today’s business climate ROI is more important than ever. ROI in packaging automation is crucial, as it facilitates the decision-making process at all levels within your organization and it’s tied to the profit and growth objectives of your company.
Do you need help calculating your ROI of a packaging automation purchase? Download our free ROI calculator to get started.
The ROI calculator utilizes your information to determine how long it will take a potential packaging equipment purchase to pay for itself. You can then calculate the Payback Period (PBP) of a future packaging machinery investment by comparing your current packaging processes with packaging automation options in areas like:
- Initial investment cost of automation
- Labor costs
- Gross profit
- Efficiency and throughput
- Miscellaneous factors unique to your business
Now you can calculate how much you stand to lose per week if you don’t automate your packaging process.
Key features of the NOVA VBP-20 Robotic Valve Bag Placer System include:
- Rugged support frame is modular and can be engineered to fit into existing applications;
- Bag pick-up and valve pre-opening assembly is compact and assures highly reliable bag placement;
- Empty bag magazines offer high-capacity designs in horizontal configurations depending on available space and desired layout;
- NOVA end-of-arm tooling has few moving parts and is easily adjusted for a wide range of bag sizes and valve widths
- High-speed robotic arm allows for placement of bags on 1 to 4 spouts depending on application
- The Model VBP-20 is easily integrated with all NOVA valve bag fillers and most other makes and models and spout centerlines
At NOVA Automation, we’ve learned from our customers that automatic bagging machines such as the NOVA VBP-20 achieves higher efficiency by increasing the rate of production compared to traditional bagging methods. Automatic bagging machines also eliminate losses due to errors in size, volume and labeling and provide a consistent quality in packaging. Our automated packaging systems are designed for high speed, ease of cleaning and quick changeover time between products.
An innovative leader for more than 25 years, NOVA Automation manufactures solutions to the complex automated packaging challenges our clients face. Each component of our systems is built and assembled in our NOVA Automation plant based in Denver, Colorado.
For more information about the NOVA Model VBP-20 Robotic Valve Bag Placer System, as well as our other products, complete the form below.