NOVA Model NRC-100
Robotic Case Loading
NOVA Automation offers solutions for a wide range or robotic palletizing and packaging applications including robotic case loading. Utilizing a wide range of robotic suppliers, NOVA is able to integrate complete system solutions that offer lower capital costs coupled with reduced labor and rapid return on investment. NOVA engineers understand the functional side of robotic applications and can assist you in choosing the right equipment solution tailored to your exact application requirement.
Key Features of NRC-100 Robotic Case Loading
- Ideally suited for heavy-duty (5 kg. to 100 kg.) case/box packing applications
- NOVA engineered and designed tooling (EOAT) to handle all types of jugs, pails, bags, buckets, etc.
- Offers superior performance, flexibility and economy of scale when compared to traditional packing equipment
- Configurations to handle from one to four separate packaging lines with a single robotic cell
- Automated tool changers allow for quick changeover between products and container styles
- Precision drive units have no belts or chains and offer repeatable positioning motion to +/- 0.25mm
- Small footprint offers ease of installation in applications previously packed by hand
- Easily interfaced with new or existing packaging and palletizing systems